Thursday, January 10, 2008

new me for the new year

i've done checking my christmas list so i'm now preparing my NEW ME list for 2008.

in order to achieve the new me, i will strive hard to do the following:

- make more time for family: last year i got so focused on living independently and widening my social circle that it compromised my relationship with my family.

- live healthy: resist softdrinks and eat more fruits and vegetables and drink milk (even if i really don't like the taste). regularly work out and get enough sleep.

- learn, learn, learn: make each day an experience to gain knowledge and wisdom

- stay optimistic: not let the small stuff get me down, count my blessings and spread the positive aura all around

- allot some ME time: leave some moment for reflection and relaxation.

- save up: stay liquid and probably invest on something.

i hope i make good progress this year and be able to sustain it until i get fabulously old. :-p

No comments: