Monday, November 7, 2011

Post Halloween kwento

I was listening to the Becky Nights video podcast and they were talking about the paranormal. I know it's a bit late na for Halloween to share scary stories but I do have some experiences I consider paranormal. Kwento 1: During my high school vacation, I usually stay at home because we do not have house help during those times. I normally take my afternoon naps and in one of those naps while I was half asleep, I heard a pronounced breathing beside me and at the same time, i felt the bed move as if someone else laid there beside me. Kwento 2: Back in 2002, I was brought to the US for some work-related training. The 3rd week was allotted for some free time so I spent that week with office mates. We stayed at one of our office mate's relative who lives in New Jersey. We stayed at their basement which acted as their guest room. I was unpacking some of my stuff while waiting for my other friend to finish using the wash room. When she was done, she closed the toilet door and started unpacking her stuff as well. From my peripheral vision, I noticed a woman with long hair in white night gown passed by, opened the toilet door and disappeared. I ignored it for a moment but then out of curiosity I asked my other friend if she noticed a woman passing by. To my surprise she said yes and we all freaked out. We all slept in one bed that evening. Kwento 3: I used to stay in a 2-bedroom condominium with some male house mates who are working within the area. One of my housemates has a third eye. He is the kind who can see, hear and communicate with these unseen elements. He would usually share experiences with us pertaining to his "skill." There was one time that he mentioned that there is a presence staying in our condominium but was afraid to elaborate thinking that it would freak the rest of our housemates out. One morning while I was preparing for work, I was fixing myself at the mirror. I noticed while I was dressing up, that the door to my room slowly opened. From my peripheral vision, I noticed that a woman in white shirt and black skirt was watching me. I ignored what happened thinking that it's too early for me to process such occurrence. The same evening when my housemate with the third eye arrived from work, I told him about what happened. I asked him if the presence he's seeing in our condo was a woman in white shirt and black skirt, and he confirmed what I saw. Kwento 4: We have an indoor pet dog and she is used to sleeping in my bed when she was still alive. A few days after she died, I would still feel her hopping on my bed and sleeping beside me. I always hear people say that we must fear the living, because they still have the capability to do us harm. The manifestations I have experienced are good examples because nothing really bad happened to me. These elements could be helpful spirits watching over us, wanting nothing from us but our company or our prayers.

4 comments:

Leo said...

Scary!

I think you have an undeveloped 3rd eye.

Nate said...

O_O

dooday said...

Hehe Leo, mukha nga, pero wala akong balak i open siya completely.

Mugen said...

Yan bang condo na yan eh along Edsa? Malapit sa Boni? Heheh.